VLC Media Player 3.0.10 (32-bit) For Windows Crack Latest Version Free Download
VLC Media Player 3.0.10 (32-bit)
VLC Media Player (formerly VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable free multimedia player for various audio and video formats, including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, MP3, and OGG, as well as for DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It also can be used as a server for unicast or multicast streams in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
With a new audio core, hardware decoding and encoding, port to mobile platforms, preparation for Ultra-HD video and special care to support more formats, 3.0.10 is a major upgrade for VLC.
Rincewind has a new rendering pipeline for audio, with better efficiency, volume and device management, to improve VLC audio support. It supports many new device’s inputs, formats, metadata and improves most of the current ones, preparing for the next-gen codecs.
VLC Media Player Features:
- 8K support (hardware decoding is on by default)
- Chromecast/Google Cast support
- HDR and 10-bit video
- HMDI Audio passthrough
- Network browsing for NAS systems
- 360 video and 3D audio
- Modifying subtitle size life
- Drag and drop support
- HD DVD support
- Rewritten video output core and modules, allowing blending in GPU.
- Shader support in the OpenGL output, for conversion, including 10bits.
- Video outputs for Windows 8 and 7, Android, iOS, and OS/2.
- Depending, grain, denoising, and anti-flickering filters.
- Deinterlacing filter, including an Inverse Telecine algorithm.
- Resamplers for higher quality audio.
- Dynamic range compressor and karaoke filters.
- Simplification of the audio core for faster processing.
- Audio outputs for iOS, Android, and OS/2.
- Multi-threaded decoding for H.264, MPEG-4/Xvid, and WebM.
- Support for 10bits codecs, WMV image, and some other codecs.
- Rewritten support for images, including jpeg, png, xcf, BMP, etc.
- Important changes in RealVideo and Real Format support.
- CrystalHD cards and Android OpenMAX support for hardware decoding.
- And many more features…
Help us out!
VideoLAN is a non-profit organization.
All our costs are met by donations we receive from our users. If you enjoy using a VideoLAN product, please donate to support us.