Mobile Atlas Creator 2.2.1 Crack with License Key Free Download
Mobile Atlas Creator Crack formerly known as TrekBuddy Atlas Creator) is an open-source (GPL) program that creates offline atlases for GPS handhelds and cell phone applications like TrekBuddy, AndNav, and other Android and WindowsCE based applications. For the full list of supported applications please see the features section Additionally, individual maps can be exported as one large PNG image with a calibration MAP file for OziExplorer. As a source for offline. atlas Mobile Atlas Creator can use a large number of different online maps such as OpenStreetMap and other online map providers. Mobile Atlas Creator is an open-source (GPL) program that creates offline atlases for GPS handhelds and cell phones applications.
Save and load your favourite atlas compilation as a profile to/from file Merge different layers using Drag & Drop Create map tiles using the custom size and image format (PNG/JPG)Fast download of map tiles using simultaneous multithreaded download (number of threads configurable). Downloaded tiles are cached locally – avoids multiple downloads of the same map tiles Download only updated tiles – use locally cached tiles. Bring your online maps to the offline world: Mobile Atlas Creator (MOBAC) creates offline atlases of online maps for your favourite mobile navigation program. Target platforms are GPS handhelds (Garmin, Magellan, and others) and cell phones applications like TrekBuddy, AndNav, and other Android, iPhone, and Windows Mobile-based applications.
Mobile Atlas Creator Activation Key
The target platform includes mobile GPS devices (Garman, Magellan, and others) and mobile applications such as TrackBuddy, New, Android, iPhone, and Windows Mobile applications. As the name implies, the Mobile Atlas Creator can give you an easy-to-use tool to create offline Atlas for various mobile apps and GPS devices. It comes with support for various Windows Mobile and Android-based applications such as TrackBuddy, NewNew, and more. This program offers an intuitive and streamlined interface, which is very easy to use. The main window allows you to view the Atlas contents, list all available maps, and create a new one-click.
The user can select the coordinates and zoom levels for each map. There are numerous map sources available for different countries and regions of the world. The application uses online map providers to create maps such as Open Street Map, free maps, and more. Downloaded maps save for faster loading. The selected plan can view on the map grid with or without a window. For specific points on the map, click on the desired location and name it. TrekBuddy, AndNav, and other Android and WindowsCE-based applications. For the full list of supported applications please see the features section.
Mobile Atlas Creator Download
You can also adjust, play, or edit cover layouts on map plates (width and height) and export them to PNG or JPEG with a mapped calibration file. Atlas can consist of several layers that are easy to combine with drag and drop. Built-in Atlas Converter makes it easy to change the layout to fit your particular application. If you intend to use the map on a GPS device, the app allows you to add GPS files to the plan, allowing the machine to read map data.
After the development of Atlas, the program can create maps and save them in user-specific folders. You can then transfer them to your mobile device and download them to your applications. Creating Atlas Mobile is an excellent tool for creating your maps for various mobile devices, combining easy-to-use features with powerful features. Individual plans can also export as a significant PNG image with the MAP calibration file for OZE Explore. As a standalone Atlantis creator, Atlas Mobile can use various online maps, such as Open Street Map and other online map vendors.
- Create offline atlases for a large number of different (mobile) applications and GPS handhelds:
- Multi-platform apps: Google Earth, Sports Tracker, TrekBuddy, TwoNav / CompeGPS
- Android apps: AlpineQuest, AndNav, BackCountry Navigator, Big Planet Tracks SQLite format, Maverick, OruxMaps, OsmAnd, Osmdroid, RMaps SQLite
- iOS apps: Galileo Offline Maps
- Windows Mobile/PocketPC apps: CacheBox, Cachewolf, Globus, GPS Sports Tracker, Maplorer, NaviComputer, nfComPass, OSMtracker, PathAway
- Symbian/J2ME apps: AFTrack, Mobile Trail Explorer
- GPS handhelds: Garmin Custom Map, Magellan RMP
- Prepare atlases consisting of multiple layers, different map sources map resolutions (zoom levels)…
- Save and load your favourite atlas compilation as profile to/from file
- Merge different layers using Drag & Drop
- Create map tiles using the custom size and image format (PNG/JPG)
- The fast download of map tiles using simultaneous multithreaded download (number of threads configurable)
- Downloaded tiles are cached locally – avoiding multiple downloads of the same map tiles
- Download only updated tiles – use locally cached tiles otherwise
- Full support for network connections via HTTP proxy
- For Windows 7
- For Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- For Windows 11
How To Install?
- Click on Download Button.
- Softwares Auto Download.
- Open Download File.
- Click on Install.
- Follow The Instructions.
- Thanks For Downloading.